IMPORTANT CHANGES TO DROP OFF & COLLECTION ARRANGEMENTS
Please read the following information very carefully. As we have started back, we are aware that there has been a bit of confusion around the drop-off and collection procedures across the school. I am sorry if this has caused some confusion.
DROP-OFF WINDOW IN THE MORNINGS
- External gates will open at 8:35am
- Classroom doors should open at 8:40am
- At 8:55am all 3 gates (front, side at Rosegarth and bottom on Bulwell lane) will be closed to incoming parents/children. Staff on the gates will radio each other to ensure consistency of timings - we hope this reduces your frustration of inconsistency. Once on the school site, please make your way to your child's class quickly to drop them in class.
- Although all 3 gates will close at 8:55am, parents will be allowed to walk off the school site using any entrance/exit until 9:05am when the external gates will be locked. This gives you at least 10 minutes to get your child to class and leave the school site.
- If children/parents arrive at any of the 3 gates at 8:56am or after, you are deemed to be late. You will need to sign your child in at the school office at the front of school.
If you are entering school via the side or bottom gates, please note that you WILL NOT be allowed to walk through the school site. Instead, you will have to make your way around the outside of school and sign your child into school at the office.
We are making these changes to increase the safety of the school site as well as ensure a greater consistency of approach across the school.
COLLECTION ARRANGEMENTS AT THE END OF THE DAY
- Nursery doors will open for parents to collect children from 3:00pm until 3:10pm.
- Reception & Year 1 will open doors at 3:10pm
- Years 23456 classroom doors will open at 3:15pm
- The school gates will be locked at 3:30pm so please make sure leave the school site by then otherwise you will be locked in. This is to improve the security of the school site.
I hope this clarifies our expectations. We have tried to ensure that these new changes mean that we are more consistent with the drop-off and collection procedures.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in contact with me through the school office.